"Please note: the College is closed from Wednesday, 21 December 2016 for the annual Christmas/summer holiday break. We will re-open on Monday, 23 January, 2017. We wish all our clients all the very best for the festive season."
Your journey starts here
Inter-Continental Colleges Pty Ltd offers training of the highest academic and vocational standards.
Students are taught in a stimulating learning environment with up to date resources and ongoing learning support for students.
Our staff are highly qualified, friendly and have a great deal of experience in helping students achieve their goals.
If you are looking for an accredited vocational education and training college with high standards and great teachers, not to mention a convenient location, then Inter-Continental Colleges Pty Ltd is for you.
Why study with us?
We have students enrolled with us from all over the world who
have chosen Inter-Continental Colleges Pty Ltd and English Academy because
of our friendly team of staff and excellent vocational training
standards. Some of the advantages of studying with us are :
You can enrol in a package of courses including English language
through the one College. This means you don't have to
change providers half way through your stay in Australia;
The College is located in the multi-cultural community of Bankstown with lots of links to cultural associations;
Accommodation is easier to find in Bankstown than in central Sydney which is just a short train trip away; and
Your vocational qualification is recognised nationally in Australia and is much sought after world-wide.
Back to Top
How to Enrol
There are three easy steps to lodge your enrolment application:
- Read the information on this website about the course you are interested in
- Read the sections titled 'Living in Australia' and 'Studying with us'
- Email us and we will send you an enrolment form. You may be asked to come in for an interview so that we can meet with you to ensure that the course you have selected is suitable for you and you will be able to meet the entry requirements.
After this, the enrolment process is generally as follows:
- If your enrolment is successful then you will receive a Letter of Offer. Your letter may contain conditions which must be met before you can accept this offer.
- To accept the offer you must complete the Letter of Offer Acceptance form and submit it with your initial payment of course fees and OSHC (overseas student health cover).
- Once you have satisfied any conditions on your Letter of Offer, accepted the offer and submitted payment, an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued to you and you can lodge your application for a student visa.
Click on the link below to access a list of Inter-Continental Colleges Pty Ltd educational agents.
Please also read our Education Agent Code of Conduct